Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray for Rhino 3.4089 for Rhino 5.0 | Huge Render History Settings Issue

Hi there,

yesterday, after rendering a WIP image, I tried opening the Render History Settings (RHS). The RHS window opened, but the buttons didn't really display and it didn't respond at all. It was not a big deal as I had just saved, so I 'ctrl+als+del'-eted Rhino and V-Ray. Today, before starting to work, I installed the most recent beta (34089) and everything went successful. After opening my scene and trying to render however, the same issue appeared - no matter if I press the 'Render'- or the 'Show VFB'-button - the damn RHS window automatically opens and doesn't respond, so I always have to ctrl-alt-del. The 3D data on the Rhino side is not corrupt or something - I can work in it just fine. But I cannot render.
    Reinstalling the 34089 or even the 34076 beta doesn't help - the issue remains. With the 3.40b2 beta there is no problem and I can render without any problems.

Any ideas for a solution, as I really want to work with the latest beta?

Thx in advnace.
    Helldoor Visual Studio

Try this:
    - Close Rhino
    - go to : C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Chaos Group\V-Ray 3.4 for Rhinoceros 5
    - delete the "FrameBufferState.fbs" file.
    - Start Rhino again.

If this doesn't work, please, email support@chaosgroup.com

Comment

That did it. Thank you very much, fpedrogo.

May I ask something else - do I get it right, that we are gonna be using the beta up to 05.04.2017, because after that the full verison is to come out?
      Helldoor Visual Studio

Comment

do I get it right, that we are gonna be using the beta up to 05.04.2017, because after that the full verison is to come out?
        That is part of the plan We are going to release soon. We are going to release more information when the time comes.
        Last edited by fpedrogo; 14-03-2017, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fpedrogo View Post
          We are going to release soon.
          Looking forward to it. But give yourself enough time. Better late than buggy...
          Helldoor Visual Studio

Comment

Working...
          X